If your days feel dull and not so productive most of the times, you need to dwell into your daily habits to tweak them to match your desired life. In this post I am sharing 5 such habits that I have developed over the years that help me lead a productive and meaningful life.
- A well defined morning:- For a very long time I struggled to wake up early in the morning and it used to bother me a lot since I am usually a very disciplined person. Two months ago created my own 21 Days Challenge which included waking up at 6 am and working out. Without exaggerating I would like to share that it has changed my life for better. It keeps me energised throughout the day and gives me a sense of purpose too. My breakfast too is usually on a healthier side and I try to avoid spicy and heavy food. Another important thing is to avoid any form of negative content especially in the morning since it sets the tone for the rest of the day.
- Read a good book a week:-Reading is a mental stimulant and it also acts as a Mentor when you don’t have one. Those who know me know that given a choice I am more likely to spend on a good book than a movie ticket. Here is a link to 5 self help books list I prepared for you that you must read.http://www.girlwiththegoldenwings.com/5-self-help-books-you-must-read/
- Dress up nicely:- Outer image is as important as inner image. I believe that dressing for success does play an important role in leading to actual success. And by this I don’t mean that you should splurge on clothes unnecessarily. All I am saying is, have fewer clothes but make sure they buff your personality.
- Learn to say no to Negative People & Negative Content:- If there’s one thing that I am particular about in my life it’s the kind of content I watch and people I mingle with. I am extremely choosy and I take a lot of pride in my tribe which only includes positive and kind people. This not only keeps me focussed but also saves me from developing poor lifestyle habits. When you say No to Negativity you are actually saying Yes to Positivity.
- A well defined sleeping routine:- I have observed that when I sleep well I tend to be more patient and alert. On contrary when I don’t sleep well or keep checking my phone in bed, I wake up groggy. Ideally 2 hrs before sleep one must
What are you doing to stay motivated in this pandemic? Do share!
Did you check out my last post herehttp://www.girlwiththegoldenwings.com/how-to-keep-going-always/