No matter which part of the world you are living in right now, the Pandemic must have got you thinking how did we get here, where did we go wrong and more so what can we do now to make things better. In this post I am sharing 5 tried and tested ways ‘to Instantly Raise Your Vibration’ and make the best out of the unprecedented times.
- Surround yourself with positive content:- As humans we are more intrigued by the negative happenings than the positive ones. And the biggest testimony to this is our news channels which are constantly grappling to show the worst of the world. Two years ago I was so sick of watching unpleasant news that it got me questioning is the world really such a bad place to live in. So I google searched ‘Good news if the say’. And to my surprise found a news channel ‘Good News Channel’ which only talks about stories of kindness and compassion. Having travelled extensively for 8 years I can tell you one thing, the world is full of kind people waiting to be given a chance. So instead of dwelling on negative stuff, look for what’s kind and positive.
- No Complain:- Who doesn’t like to complain! I bet you can always find something to complain about in every situation. But can I tell you something, you can also find something to be grateful about too. A month ago I consciously followed this ‘21 Days challenge’ of absolutely no complaining. It did wonders and I could see a major shift in how I had started to feel. If you really make an effort you would realise that you are more blessed than you think of. ‘No complain’ is the fastest way to increase your vibration.
- Let Go Of Things And People That Do Not Serve Any Purpose:- The best time to let go of negativity is ‘Now’. Declutter your life. Wether it’s things that you no longer use or holding on to memories that serve no purpose, one must know when to let go of attachments. Dead stuff lowers the vibration and prevents you from productive thinking. When you look forward you move forward.
- Between The Past And The Future There Is PRESENT:- I used to be that person who was always living in the future, planning a lot, visualising a lot, so much so that I had no awareness of the present. It took me a lot of self-reflection to realise that all we have is today, this moment right now and while we must have things to look forward to in future, we must accept that the future will always be unknown. Quoting the famous cartoonist Bill Kean here, “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the PRESENT.”
- Be Kind, Hold No Grudges:- We all know some people in our lives who we detest or are not fond of so much for various reasons. Can I tell you something, if you try to look deep into their soul, most of them have their own battles to fight and are struggling to put on a brave face. Everybody wants to be loved and being treated with kindness. One can win a lot of wars with sincere kind words. So next time you reflect, go back to the memory lane and forgive every person who hurt you and silently pray for their well being.
We all have our own ways to feel better and I am sure there are things I missed out on. If you would like to contribute to this post for our readers please feel free to share through the comment section.
See you in the next post!
Do check out my last post here http://www.girlwiththegoldenwings.com/how-to-reset-your-mind/